Tuesday, January 1, 2008

वेल्कोमे!

Welcome to my blog - my first blog entry ever! I guess if I'm writing about web tools on the 2.0 web, I'd better get used to blogging...this blog will be used for me to post my thoughts about the evolution of the internet and its implications for education. There are myriad possibilities as our students become more advanced technology users and the resources available to schools become more advanced. It's an exciting time that we need to take advantage of if we are to fully prepare our students for competition in a global economy. Check back here often to see my ideas and share some of your own!


By the way, I'm not sure why the title appears in the 'Hindi' font - no matter what I do, it won't go away! If you can translate Hindi, you'll know that I have titled this post "welcome!"

No comments: